The day all my dreams came true...



So it's not totally for sure yet, but I am crossing my fingers so hard I think they might be starting to bruise a little. Read this tidbit of gossip from Vogue, alluding to the rumor that Miuccia Prada may be the next top designer moonlighting for H&M!

"...The rumour that the Italian fashion house is to follow Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney's hugely successful collaborations with the Swedish store has surfaced again, but still they're saying nothing. "We don't know anything yet and we're not expecting to know for some months," a spokeswoman for H&M, which yesterday announced a 21 per cent rise in profits for the first fiscal quarter of 2006 to £134 million, said. Asked last year whether she would consider the idea of working with H&M, Miuccia told Vogue.com that she wasn't anti it. "I have talked about it as they did ask me," she said. "I think it is an interesting concept and I would love to work on an entire collection using inexpensive materials..."

Please let it be true!

1 comment:

CaliforniaStyle said...

Definitely keep us posted!