Products, products everywhere!


Oh my god y'all, not only have I started talking like Britney Spears, but there is a new makeup store at Bridgeport Village, and it is called PRODUCT. The best thing about the store is that they carry the Kevyn Aucoin line! I never thought I would see the day when this line was being offered within reasonable driving distance of Portland, Oregon. Since I have blockage about buying makeup that I haven't actually seen with my own two beady little eyes, I couldn't very well just buy lots of Kevyn's very expensive makeup online. I did break down and buy the mascara, which was the best mascara EVER-people would seriously walk up to me on the street and tell me how amazing my lashes looked, so you can imagine how excited I am to see the whole line. The first chance that I can whore myself out to some friend for a ride out to BP Village, I am there! Product also carries Smashbox, Paula Dorf, Duwop, DDF, and Bare Minerals. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: