Videorama!


My newest passion: doing makeup for music videos! It is so great because it only takes a couple of days to shoot, most people want an edgy look for music videos so I actually get to come up with creative ideas, and you get to hang with awesome bands and party with them afterwards! Really, you can't go wrong.
I got the opportunity to do makeup for the newest Gossip video "Listen Up". We shot most of it in Seattle and a tiny bit of it in my bedroom. That's right, my bedroom. Friends, take notice. You will spy not only my (soon to be) world famous cat Strudel, but also Polly's knitted Otamas, the Blythe doll everyone got me for my birthday, and the super popular dollar store nuns that Lauren brought into my life. I had an amazing time working on this project, and I hope you all have fun watching it! Just click on the title above, it takes a while to load, but be patient, and all your efforts will be rewarded.

No comments: