Dry Skin, Part 1: New magic lotion!!!



Lotions are tricky, don't you think? I know it's all about moisturize, moisturize, moisturize, but I can't commit to that if it's just greasy, greasy, greasy or ineffective, ineffective, ineffective. I feel like I have spent the last 20-odd years just looking for a half decent lotion. I liken it to the search for the perfect red lipstick, that is to say, a neverending story. And then one day, I stumbled upon Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Skin Protectant Body Lotion (ridiculous name, I know). I love this lotion! The thing is, it's medicated. I don't know exactly what that means, or what it can do, but I do know this lotion cures all my dry skin problems. It comes in unscented and lightly scented formulas, which both smell great and fade quickly. Also, it's not heavy in feel and soaks into your skin instantly without any greasy feeling. It's MAGIC!
Around $5.00 at most drugstores.

No comments: