One to Watch Wednesday- Tavi


What can I say about Tavi? That if the internet had been around when I was 13, maybe I could have been one sixteenth as cool as this girl? Not true, but I can dream! Tavi is a 13 year old style blogger from Chicago who has captured the eye of the fashion scene. She has an amazing sense of style and self and seems older than her years. Her posts are fascinating to read and she does a lot of pictures of her amazing outfits, talks about school stuff, knows every designer and their current and past collection inside and out, and blogs about all the amazing shows and parties she gets to attend. She describes herself as a: "Tiny 13 year old dork that sits inside all day wearing awkward jackets and pretty hats. Scatters black petals on Rei Kawakubo's doorsteps and serenades her in rap. I have no where near 4 million readers. Rather cynical and cute as a drained rat".
Love her!

(check out this interview interview with Tavi & Fabiola Beracasa)
(pictures from style rookie)

1 comment:

polly conway said...

YES! I don't understand how she is so cool and well-spoken/well-dressed. AMAZING!