Oldie but Goodie Monday- 2% beta hydroxy acid liquid


Listen up kids: If there is one piece of wisdom I can impart upon you, one thing I can prevail upon you to buy, THIS IS IT. Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid.
Now, I know the name can sound a little scary, in fact I hesitate to say it whenever I tell anyone about this product. People tend to think anything chemical sounding is bad, and maybe if this product were called "Pomegranate leaf & orange walnut mist" it would sell better, but I'm not really sure. I'm perfectly happy with what it's called now, because the proof is in the pudding. More than any other product I have used, this has made the most difference in my skin tone, texture, and appearance. You know how you have to exfoliate to get rid of dead skin cells and stuff? Well, this is just a liquid exfoliant. And it works way better than any old scrub, it gets deep down in your pores, clearing out blackheads and preventing future blemishes. It also brightens my skin and makes it incredibly soft. Just add this to your current skin care routine and I promise you won't be sorry!

There are a few different companies that make a similar product, but my favorite is Paula's Choice. Here is what they say about it:

2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid
Exfoliates both the skin's surface and inside the pore lining with a 2% concentration of salicylic acid (BHA) and a pH range of 3.2-3.6.
Lightweight, non-occlusive liquid formula is easily absorbed by the skin.
Salicylic acid has a natural anti-inflammatory (soothing) and antibacterial properties.
May be worn under makeup, sunscreen, moisturizer, or specialty product.
100% fragrance- and colorant-free NOTE: Those allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) should not use products containing salicylic acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid).

$18.98 4 oz

No comments: