Pretty Polish

As I've mentioned before, I have become re-obsessed with nail polish after not wanting to wear it for the last 4 years or so. I managed not to go overboard (thanks to my picky ways and lean pocketbook) & I bought 3 polishes & received one lovely Nars polish as a gift. They have taken me through summer & will continue to be staples well into this fall & winter!
I can personally attest to the quality of these polishes, they are expensive but in this case you get what you pay for. They all go on smoothly, have pretty much identical brushes, and last almost a week (with a base & top coat). Also, RGB & Butter London polishes are free of formaldehyde, toluene, & DBP.

Left to Right:
Nars "Versailles" $16
RGB "Haze" $14
Butter London "Old Blighty" $14
OPI "Ski Teal We Drop" $8.50

No comments: