Tacos Arizas


Remember when I mentioned yesterday that I was going to be eating yummy tacos this weekend? 
After getting off work late last night, I hightailed it over to Echo Park where my favorite taco cart resides on the corner of Logan & Sunset (right next to the Walgreen's).  It's called Tacos Arizas & it's the bomb!
I got my usual, 3 carnitas tacos.  I have also had the carnitas burrito & it is tasty excellent but very spicy & I'm not usually in the mood for that.  I keep meaning to try some of their other meats & items but I am so hooked on those sinfully good carnitas tacos....
They also sell Mexican coke in bottles here which I adore & the salsa/relish bar is always well stocked.  This place is open late into the night so check it out next time you are in the area.


No comments: