Martha's Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies




Chewy. Chocolate. Ginger. Cookies.
Yummmm.
I baked these for the first time last year and was reminded of their deliciousness after my friend Krista blogged about them.  I needed to make something sweet for a get together with the girls today and these fit the bill perfectly.  They are kind of a long and exacting recipe but believe me they are worth it!  So gingery and good.  I also like to sprinkle a little fleur de sel on the cookies after they are done baking, it really adds a pop of flavor.
Get the recipe here.

2 comments:

krista messer said...

I am seriously addicted to these cookies. In fact, I only made them once but am avoiding making them again because I will eat ALL of them. But I think about them all the time.

Crystal said...

Yeah I had TEN of them today. Not healthy to have around the house. I like to heat them up in the micro and eat with a glass of milk.