Parisian Print



This is my brand new print from the Old Brand New print shop- Toss & Turn.  Isn't it the cutest?  I got this a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to frame it up before I featured it on here, and I finally found a good frame.  I tried to make it look like a Polaroid print by leaving more white at the bottom than on the top and sides, what do you think?
I have been having a major blogger crush on the taker of this photo, Dabito of Old Brand New.  His blog is just perfection.  It's the perfect mixture of thrifty finds & stunning photography.  You really should read it every day, just like I do!

3 comments:

OLD BRAND NEW said...

Surreal! You know what's my fantasy? To find a print of mine at a thrift. That, my dear, means I've made it BIG time. haha. I might have to plant it myself. Anyway, thanks Crystal. You're too sweet.

Oh, it's that time of month again, Rose Bowl flea. My friends all wanna go so they're dragging me along. I need a new rug, desperately. Beatrice got into some nasty food and perfectly left 12 piles of poop on three rugs when I was gone. So gross.

Anyway, have a thrifty weekend!

Crystal said...

Rose bowl flea, fun! Just make sure to get there early enough so you don't get too grumpy in the hot sun! I want to check out the new Goodwill bookstore on Hollywood Blvd this weekend and see what it's all about. Sorry about the rug :-( We love our animals so much but they make it really hard sometimes. Have a great weekend!

Fashalina aka The Hyperbalist said...

Crystal it looks GREAT! I saw that print on his website...maybe I'm wrong but I thought he even did a give-away of it? If there are multiples of it I am going to get it too. It's perfect. I found the website through you of course. : )