Have you guys been reading The Burning House where people have to pick possessions as if their home was burning down?
I've been obsessed with it and thought it would be fun to make a super stylized one, as if I had hours to pick through my belongings and was in no immediate danger. Obviously, my real list would go something like- cat, phone, handbag- but this one represents my super girly stylish side!
(clockwise from top left)
1. Complete collection of Domino Magazine.
2. My RGB, Butter London, & Chanel nail polishes.
3. The Pursuit of Love by Nancy Mitford, one of my fav girly reads.
4. New ring from H&M, which I've been wearing every day.
5. The Dud Avocado by Elaine Dundy, another fav girly read.
6. My signature scent- Parfum Sacre.
7. Signature lipstick- Strawberry Suede by Revlon, sadly discontinued.
8. Ritz & Saltine cracker necklaces.
9. The Secret Life of The Lonely Doll by Jean Nathan, a book I wish I had written.
10. D.V. by Diana Vreeland, my favorite book of all time.