30 day photo challenge:day1:self portrait


Since I genuinely hate taking photos of myself, I decided to take a portrait of one thing that makes me uniquely me- my webbed toes.  I was born with them and I think they are adorable, although I can understand why they might seem a little weird.  It's actually not that uncommon, I know a couple of people who have them (it always seems to be the same 2nd & 3rd toes) and you can read this article about it and some famous people who have this condition.  It has never affected my day to day life and I am a terrible swimmer!  Tomorrow's challenge: What you wore today.

*photo taken with instagram iphone app, nashville filter

2 comments:

Fashalina aka The Hyperbalist said...

they're SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha omg I'm in love. They are the cutest things I've ever seen. Adorable.

Crystal said...

aw! my toes are blushing!