Peach Elderflower Yogurt Pop


I was looking over my summer to do list the other day, since it's August and all, and I realized I hadn't done much besides take pictures and wear sunscreen.  So I decided to make popsicles- goal #4.  I've been wanting to make these Campari Orange pops, but I didn't feel like going to the store to buy things.  So I made one up- it's officially titled the "Peach Elderflower Yogurt Pop" and it's freakin' amazing. 

Ingredients
3 Peaches
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp St. Germain Liqueur
Pinch of Salt
17 oz. Greek Yogurt (I used Fage 2%)

Directions
Peel peaches and cut into sections.  Transfer peaches to saucepan and add next 4 ingredients (don't add yogurt!).  Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower heat to a simmer until mixture has thickened.  Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. 
Add a few spoonfuls of syrup from peaches to yogurt and mix well.  Then alternate layers of yogurt and peaches in popsicle molds, or if you prefer, mix yogurt and peaches together before freezing in molds. 
Freeze overnight and enjoy the deliciousness!

No comments: