Celebrity Styling


Gretchen-Wilson
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
In what will hopefully become a recurring feature, today I will tell you about my recent celebrity sighting and celebrity product recommendations. Today while I was working at the Trade, one of my customers turned out to be Gretchen Wilson, the newest hot country singer. She is in town as the opening act for Mr. Renee Zellweger. While I myself am not a fan, it was exciting to have a celebrity in my store. She bought Biolage Conditioning Balm (8 oz. for $14.95). This conditioner is excellent for anyone with color treated, dry, or curly hair. Stay tuned for more celebrity recommendations soon!

1 comment:

polly conway said...

I too can attest to the powers of Biolage Conditioning Balm! It rules, and makes my hair much less like a scarecrow's. Famous people at the Trade? I love it! Mrs. Kirk, eat your heart out!