I Need Practice!

As almost everyone knows by now, I will be attending the Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts later this year. I am currently referring to myself as a Makeup Artist, even though I have no formal training, just a passion for it. Thus, I feel the more practice I get, the better. So, if you are my friend, feel free to stop by my work on Tuesday or Wednesday nights and get your makeup done, chat, hang with me and Lauren, brush up on your french films, whatnot. It is super fun, and more often than not, we go out for drinks afterward. (We tried to do this last night, but out new fav hangout, The Leaky Roof, had lost its liquor license for a few days, and they could not give us our usual bloody marys and stilletos. Thankfully, the license resumes today). Anyhoo, do come down and say hello. We look forward to seeing you!

* Tip for the day: It is all about the bronzer right now! Best deal out there: Wet n' Wild bronzer is like $2.50, and its awesome. My fav thing to do is put the bronzer on under my usual blush. Give it a try!

Also: The Jergens Natural Glow ,which I have previously reviewed, is totally hot right now! I cannot find it anywhere, and on the news (thats right, the evening portland news) they actually did a story on how it is the new cult thing, and that Jergens cannot produce it fast enough, there are 2,000 people on the waiting list. If anyone sees it, I would advise you to snap it up!

2 comments:

polly conway said...

I just read in People that the Jergens Natural Glow is coming back in a few weeks...I can't wait to get my hands on some!

Sue said...

you can fly out to pittsburgh and practice on me day and night! good luck lady...i am so very proud of you and your new adventure!!!