Super Fancy



Originally uploaded by Blend10.
I am not one to spend tons of money on super fancy makeup. If I know I can find a similiar, cheaper version in the drugstore, I will buy that instead. But every once in a while, when I have had a super hard day at the salon, I feel the need to treat myself. The last time this happened, I stumbled across this amazing gloss at the Dior counter at Nordys. It is called Dior Addict Plastic Gloss and comes in a variety of amazing saturated colors. It is moisturizing and has hardly any stick factor at all, combining the thickness of lipstick with the high shine of a gloss. You just want to whip it out and put it on every five seconds. I am partial to #674, a rosy mauve which has looked great on every skin tone I have tried it on. It costs $23.00 at department stores across the country.

Tip of the day: For all the swimmers out there: If you are having trouble with chlorine having a bad effect on your hair, there are several things you can try. The most effective is to use a chelating shampoo, like Redken hair cleansing cream, or Nexxus aloe rid. Make sure to use a conditioner with these shampoos, they are very drying. Also, wet your hair before you get in the water, it won't absorb as many chemicals that way.

1 comment:

polly conway said...

ooh, i want it! i want it! :)