Westmore Academy, here I come!


back to school
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
On October 24, 2005, I will walk through the doors of the Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts, and begin my new and fabulous life as a makeup artist! I am so excited, I can't stand it. I will be in L.A. for two months, and everyone has to come down and visit me. I will be learning fabulous things, such as:
-Retro fashion makeup
-Concealing tattoos
-Principles of contouring
-Airbrushing
and many more amazing techniques!
All you ladies out there, get ready, because when I come back, it's makeover time!

2 comments:

ted d. said...

so you aren't going to bitch up your boy-friends? What if I want to look like Alan Cumming in that awful commercial? Will you be learning to put that much eye makeup on a dude? -From, Desperate Dude Needing Mad Makeup

Crystal said...

Why yes Ted, I will be forcing you to look like Duran Duran circa 84. And Alan in that fantasic new commercial. Love him. Can't wait to see you soon, get ready for eyeliner, bitch!