Other people are genius!


Sometimes, you are just going about your daily life, writing posts about new makeup, looking for inspiration at every drugstore, department store, and the like. Then you stumble upon utter genius, and wonder-why can't I be so smart? This is exactly the way I felt upon my latest perusal of the Blogdorf Goodman blog. They mostly write about fashion and perfumes, but they have come up with the most terrific of ideas: to review a different face primer everyday for...well, however long it takes. This is quite an undertaking, and perhaps one that even I, makeup junkie extrordinaire, could not accomplish. So I give mad props to these lovely ladies, urge you to check them out and support them in their mighty quest.
As for me, I am taking up my own quest: to find out what shade of lipstick Michelle Williams had on at the Oscars. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Derek said...

I was shocked to find many critics place Michelle Williams Oscar dress in the worst dressed catagory. In a year when most everyone was found in shades of creamy fleshy beige, Michelle was like a glowing burst of radiant color. Stunning.

Crystal said...

Oh I know, can you believe it? She was obviously the best dressed, but everyone is hatin'. What up wit dat?

Sue said...

and that necklace! for christ's sake, the ensemble couldn't have been more beautiful! not to mention her date!!!

Annieytown said...

Thanks Crystal!
Cavewoman(she writes the best reiews) is going to write about primers for 40 days/40 nights. We did some research this week at Sephora and Saks. I think we are a little shy of 40 but we are hoping to meet the goal.

CaliforniaStyle said...

Thanks for posting Blogdorf Goodman, good site. And yes, Michelle looked great, they are sooo in love. Good luck on finding the lipstick.