The Adventures of Moviemaking, Part 1

So, I have just started my second week of work on my first feature film as an official makeup artiste. The film is called the Auteur, directed by James Westby (Film Geek). I am having the most fun! Learning tons of new things, set lingo, continuity look books, etc. I am really convinced that I can and want to do this for a living, and hopefully for a long time. Everyone on our crew is so nice, people keep telling me that I am getting spoiled, and I am glad that I got such a supportive and helpful group the first time out. Stay tuned for more updates, and definitely stay tuned for the movie, coming out Summer 2007!

3 comments:

Sue said...

congrats, crystal! this is such great news!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so very exciting... keep us posted when the movie comes out so we can see your work :)

What's Haute said...

congrats!