New Obsession- MAC Ombre Blush in "Ripe Peach"

Here is the problem with obsession.  For me, it usually starts when something is no longer available.  Whether it be discontinued ice cream flavors, boys, or this blush, the items become so much more desirable and alluring when just out of my grasp.  By the time I even knew this blush existed, it was already sold out everywhere.  Grrrrrrr.
I am going to keep looking and maybe I can track it down on Ebay.  It's the perfect color I have been waiting for since last Spring.  I want to rock this color all over LA for the next year!

There are other colors in this collection but I only have eyes for Ripe Peach.
If you see this somewhere let me know!

$25

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ripe peach is at http://twitter.com/poisonenvystore

hope that helps xxx