Perfumery Love- Bond No. 9

Have you tried Bond No. 9 perfume?
I first sampled the line back in 2005 at Fred Segal.  I drove all the way across a maze like Los Angeles (pre-GPS on my phone!) to get a sniff.  I fell in love with all the scents, but especially with Chinatown, and I have been smitten ever since.  When I was in New York earlier this year, I was strolling around Bleeker Street and spotted the Bondmobile (in front of the Jack Spade store!). 


I literally screamed and started jumping around, thinking that the store must be nearby, and sure enough it was right behind me!  Hilarious.
Bond No. 9 frequently does special packaging for events or holidays, but this year they have outdone themselves with the limited edition "Chandelier Dreaming".


The 42-ounce bottle, which comes filled with your choice of Bond scents, is dripping with 25 drop crystals; hence the name (the bottle was inspired by the windows of the lighting stores on the Bowery). Only $2,500!
You’ll smell divine!

3 comments:

Beso said...

Thank you for entering Beso’s Hold Everything Handbag Giveaway. We hope you win the Alexander Wang Handbag

Good luck!
Beso.com

krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
krista said...

I love this hairdo, although it seems there is a fine line between this and Ina Garten. Do a google image search for her–endless entertainment!