Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

In addition to extremely long feet, I also suffer from a condition called "squidgey eye".  That's the medical term for it.  Basically it's where you have small eyes and heavy eyelids, so you don't see a lot of eyelid when you look at me.  When I smile, my eyes basically disappear.  It's next to impossible for me to wear eyeliner because you don't see it and it gets all messed up from the "squidgey eye" anyway.  I usually stick to lipstick for my facial makeup application. 
Mascara is tricky as well, as it tends to flake more for me than for people who don't suffer from my terrible, terrible affliction.  For many years now I have stuck by the incomparable L'oreal Full Definition Voluminous and it's treated me well, but I normally don't wear anything on my bottom lashes, as it's just a pointless exercise in checking the mirror every five minutes and wiping off the mascara that has just flaked onto my face.  Well, no more my friends.  Enter Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, the best invention since sliced bread.  It doesn't have the same formula as a regular mascara- it's much more liquidy.  Somehow this enables me to paint it on and run around all day looking like Twiggy with nary a flake in sight.  The brush is also extra tiny which enables you to get at every little lash in sight without getting the product all over your face.  Kudos Clinique!
For all of us out there suffering from "squidgey eye", we thank you!

No comments: