Swedish Hasbeens for H&M





I spent some time at the Beverly Center this morning in line for the Swedish Hasbeens/H&M collaboration.  It wasn't as crazy as other collaborations for H&M have been, like when people camped out overnight for the Lanvin collection.  I was the first one in line and there were only about 15 people freaking out over these darling wooden soled shoes.  Unfortunately they didn't make the shoes in my size but at least I was able to get a couple pairs for my friends back in Portland who didn't have access to them.  And I purchased a fabulous ring for myself! 

{The cutest thing ever was a girl holding 2 pairs of shoes, jumping up and down on the phone with her friend squealing "I got them, I got them!"  It was adorable.  I love it when people are excited about fashion!}

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was able to get one of the last four pairs of the white low ones today at the fifth ave. store in nyc. I would have liked the red more, but obviously shouldn't have waited this long--I was lucky to get what I did and can't wait to wear them once the rain stops here on the East coast! I wish I had seen the totes, I would have loved to get one of those too!

Crystal said...

Hey Jennifer! How lucky that you were still able to get the white ones! The red seemed to be the one everyone was going for around here, but I thought the white were pretty. It's so hard to find cool white shoes. I took a look at your blog and your jewelry- it's fantastic! Can't wait to see more. -Crystal

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I contemplated going to Beverly Center, but wasn't sure how early to go. I ended up having a family member buy me 2 pairs from the South Coast Plaza store - the lace-up wedges and red sandals. I can imagine myself getting on the phone and exclaiming that I got them; I get too excited over shopping and fashion. Both pairs run big, but are so comfortable. I think the white and tan triple buckle wedges were the least popular, based upon what was left when I called both southern California stores. Anyways, here is the link to my blog post, in case you'd like to read it:
http://fashiontrendguide.blogspot.com/2011/04/swedish-hasbeens-for-h-review.html

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing, it was nice to see some shots of them on actual feet!