Tia Williams is a freakin' genius!


I hesitate to share this information with my dear readers, because I fear I will lose you to Tia Williams fabulous, well written, most informative blog. I just discovered it recently, and I am telling you, this girl takes makeup reviews to a higher art form. She knows so much! And she has an amazing life. She used to be a beauty editor, and she wrote a hit book and co-wrote Iman's new makeup book. She is also super beautiful and smart and everything I want to be! Jealous much? I would hate her if she wasn't so amazing. You have just got to check out her website (click on the title above), you will looove it. But remember to keep coming back to mine!

1 comment:

krista messer said...

I really liked her links- especially plastic surgery gone bad! But she needs more pictures!