Nail polish has come back in a big way this year and I am totally on board. I've been trying out tons of new colors, brands, and techniques and I'm ready to share my favorites for fall with you!
1. Matching your nail polish to your macaron. Expensive, time-consuming, and incredibly stylish!
2. Ah-maz-ing nail stickers from Nail Couture LA. Nail stickers are the way to go because they are so easy to apply and last much longer than polish does. I have been using the Sally Hansen brand a lot but these are a step up, design-wise.
3. A minimum of 2 colors on each nail. One allover color is for suckaz (unless, of course, you are matching it to a macaron). Check out this amazing color combination.
4. Barbra Streisand nails! Long length is back. Just watch this performance by Adele at the VMA's and try to deny it.
5. Painting one nail on each hand with matching glitter. This is so easy and it really makes an impact. As seen on Cupcakes & Cashmere.